Alumni Parking Decal
All graduates of Biscayne College and St. Thomas University that have purchased an Alumni ID Card* are eligible to apply for an Alumni Parking Decal. Decals are valid for one year (September 1 – August 31) and you must follow the steps below to obtain an initial or renewal decal for your vehicle.
- Complete the Alumni Parking Decal Application form online.
- The Office of Alumni Relations will verify that your alumni record is current and complete. If your record requires an update, you will be notified via email. Please note that it may take up to 7 business days to make changes with all of the necessary departments.
- Once your record is complete, you will receive an Alumni Parking Decal Receipt via email.
- You must print and bring your Alumni Parking Decal Receipt with you to the Security Gatehouse to receive your Alumni Parking Decal. Decals cannot be mailed.
When you visit the Security Gatehouse (NW 37th Avenue entrance) you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Alumni Parking Decal Receipt
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid vehicle registration
- Proof of current insurance
You will be issued your Alumni Parking Decal once the Public Safety staff member reviews your documents.
For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or 305-628-6601.
*Note: Alumni ID cards are required to obtain an Alumni Parking Decal in order for you to swipe yourself in at the gate.