PCI – Alumni Data Project
PCI Alumni Directory
If you have other questions about this project, please see the frequently asked questions below.
Still have questions, call the Alumni Relations office at (305) 628-6601.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for St. Thomas University. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation. This project allows St. Thomas University to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
- Does St. Thomas University benefit from this at all?Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – Allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
- Legacy – Preserves the history of our school
- Revenue – Generate non-dues revenue for alumni programs
- Pride – Wearing apparel shows support and love for our school
- How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?St. Thomas University has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by St. Thomas University for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The Directory will be made available only to alumni of St. Thomas University. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to St. Thomas University any and all electronic files that have been supplied by St. Thomas University or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
- I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the St. Thomas University project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. One of the numbers for the St. Thomas University alumni is 1.866.571.1437.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590.
- Can anyone purchase a directory?The St. Thomas University Alumni Directory is available for sale only to St. Thomas University alumni.
- When will I receive my directory? The directories will be distributed in June/July 2021.
- Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk at 1.800.982.1590 or to the University directly.
- I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.982.1590 and they will take care of this for you.