NURSING PROGRAM – New Students
2018 Summer Orientation was concluded on April 10, 2018.
New Orientation date for the next semester will be published here soon.
St. Thomas University
Mimi Dooner Hall, Room #201
16401 NW 37th Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
BSN STUDENT CLINICAL PACKET CHECKLIST
Access American Data Bank
- Select the background check, drug screening, and immunization package
- Download immunization and physical examination form
- Complete background and drug screening
- Upload immunization records, physical examination form, CPR card, HIPAA compliance, and other records required for your clinical rotation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Orientation is mandatory for all incoming nursing students
- Overview of nursing program academic policies, procedures, offices, key faculty and staff, student resources, and what's expected of you in the program
- Meet and interact with your fellow classmates
- Get to know your new STU community
- Watch with a second hand
- Stethoscope (Littman Classic II recommended)
- Aneroid blood pressure cuff (Adult size)
UNIFORMS – UNIFORM ADVANTAGE
Tel: (954) 626-2100, Ext. 2541
101 NE 3rd Avenue, Suite #2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Click here to view the ST. Thomas scrub order form.
Click here to view the ST. Thomas lab coat order form.