Doctor of Ethical Leadership
The Doctor of Ethical Leadership (Ed.D.) combines cutting-edge management and leadership theories for practical application to the working environment. It is ideal for working professionals who seek to enhance their managerial and leadership skills in a variety of organizational settings and environments.
The Doctor of Ethical Leadership is ideal for careers at the management, leadership and instructional levels in government, higher education, business, healthcare, non-profit corporations and school administration (principals, directors and supervisors).
The program is uniquely structured in the cohort model, to allow you to complete the doctorate in three years on a part-time basis, allowing you to work full-time while earning your degree.
You begin writing the dissertation in your second semester with intensive faculty support from start to finish. The entire program is blended with some structured face to face on the main campus summer sessions in sunny Miami, Florida. This is ideal for the student who needs some occasional face to face interaction with faculty and fellow students.
- The entire Ed. D program, including writing and defending the dissertation writing, can be completed within three years
- Ideal for corporate leaders in diverse and changing organizations
- Accommodates the busy schedules of participants
- Develops leadership and management skills suited for diverse groups of learners that support continuous innovation
- Business executives and managers, and directors and supervisors in non-profit organizations, management consultants, planners, and policy advisors
- School administrators, principals, consultants, directors, and supervisors
- Federal, state, local government administrators
- Persons aspiring to be a president, vice president, dean, senior higher education administrator or professor, then this degree is for you!