Immunizations are important to general health. St. Thomas University requires that all students have the following immunizations:
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
Students living ON-CAMPUS must also have proof of the following immunization:
- Meningitis (MCV4)
First-year and transfer students starting classes at St. Thomas University, please download the Mandatory Immunization Health History Form and make an account with Med+Proctor to verify immunization. If you have any questions about the required immunizations, please email us at Studenthealth@stu.edu or access the Live Chat box on Med+Proctor
- Use this link to register for an account in Med+Proctor: https://secure.medproctor.com/Account/SignIn
- Click “New Users – Register”
- After entering your school email address, you will be prompted to enter your name and information. Follow the steps to complete and submit.
- If you need help, connect with Med+Proctor via online chat, submit a question, or visit https://support.medproctor.com/ to read FAQs.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing the application to your admission documentation.
- Be sure to check your student email for your “Immunization Status” for all verification updates from Med+Proctor.”