How To Apply for Housing
You must first submit your admissions application before you can apply for on-campus housing. Applying to live on campus involves a separate process from applying for admission, and only full-time students are eligible to live in on-campus housing.
Once your application for admission has been processed and you are admitted, you will receive your acceptance letter containing your STU login information (ID number and password), which you will need to complete your housing application. The User Name and Initial Password are located in your acceptance letter.
You will use this User Name and Initial Password to access you’re My Bobcat account for the first time on the internet (http://bobcat.stu.edu) to apply for housing, view personal student information, view your financial aid information, and access many other options.
To begin the application process, please follow the following steps:
- If you do not know your username and password, please navigate to https://www.stu.edu/forgotusername to obtain your username and https://www.stu.edu/forgotpassword to retrieve your password.
- Login to your MyBobcat account.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page titled Housing.
- Click on the “Start Application” link at the top of the page to access the application.
- Pay the $250.00 housing deposit online through the housing portal.
- Begin the application by following the instructions and steps provided. Please remember to select the term that you are applying.