Resident Assistants (RAs) are knowledgeable about services and activities available at St. Thomas University and will encourage you to become involved in the fun social events they have planned. There is an RA on duty every evening to assist you when the Residential Life office is closed. Please stop by to visit them in their respective rooms.
What does an RA do?
- Completes duty regularly rounds throughout the evenings and weekends to ensure the safety of the residents
- Mediates roommate conflicts
- Serves as a student advisor
- Plans, develops and executes residential programs
- Responds to the duty phone, 786-298-0741, as quickly as possible
- Enforces Residence Life policies