Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! The Graduation Expo is a one-stop shop where you can order all your graduation items. It is here where you can order your cap and gown, announcements, college rings, frames and even take professional graduation photos!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please print and bring a copy of your email confirmation to the Graduation Expo. Your email will be the confirmation that you have successfully applied for graduation.
Please note all of the important dates and times below so you can stay in the loop!
Grad Expo will be for pictures and to purchase Graduation items. No Cap & Gowns orders will be taken.
Caps and Gowns
Caps and Gowns are available for purchase at the graduation expo or online at herff.ly/stu.
Caps and Gowns must be ordered during the Graduation Expo. If you are unable to order at the Graduation Expo, please visit herff.ly/stu and type in St. Thomas University to place your order. If you are a Doctor graduate and unable to order on campus, please contact Herff Jones to place your order at 305-271-6769 or email email@example.com
Last day to place order March 19, 2020
- Bachelor’s set (cap/gown/tassel): $49.00
- Master’s set (cap/gown/tassel/hood): $80.00
- Doctoral set for purchase (gown/tam/hood): $126.00
- Doctoral custom for purchase: (please contact Herff Jones for price)
Schedule a Graduation Photo Appointment
Photography provided by Werner Kahn studio.
Graduation photos will be taken with a $10.00 – cash only sitting fee.
For appointments please schedule on our link, for questions please contact Werner Kahn Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-531-1872.
In addition to ordering cap and gown sizing, the following services will be available:
- Official STU class rings at a discount rate
- Personalize announcements available to order
- Other graduation memorabilia for purchase
- Graduation photos will be taken ($10.00 – cash only)
- Information on services offered by Career Services
- Account balance information provided by the Business Office
- Assistance with Perkins Loan Exit Interview
- Confirmation that your graduation application has been received.
- Receive financial aid information
- Exit interviews
Cap and Gown
Everyone should have appropriate regalia. Faculty and Administration that do not have academic regalia may place orders at the:
- All participants are requested to arrive at the Fernandez Family Center for Leadership & Wellness by 6:30pm
- Only gown and hood are to be worn for this service
- Look for directional signs for the processional line-up
- The Commencement Ceremony begins promptly at 2:00pm
- Instructions for the processional line-up will be available when you arrive