Transfer out of St. Thomas University
If you have been admitted to a new U.S. Institution, you must do the following:
- Receive a Transfer Eligibility form and Letter of admission from the International Student Advisor at your new school
- Bring both documents to the ISSS office to inform your ISA that you plan to transfer to a different school.
- Wait until two following actions are taken by both International student advisor at the new school and St. Thomas
- St. Thomas International Student Advisor determines transfer eligibility, completes transfer form, enters transfer request into SEVIS database, and sets the SEVIS Release Date.
- “Transfer in” school issues a new I-20 (F-1) to you.
- You will receive a new I-20 with the same SEVIS Number from the new school.