Updates to Information

International students are required to inform ISSS of changes to:

Your U.S. Residential Address

You are required by law to notify modifications to your residential address in the U.S. within 10 days of a change by sending an e-mail to intlserv@stu.edu and by updating your account in My Bobcat.

Change of Major

Students will need to meet with their academic to discuss degree and major declarations or changes. If you are accepted into a major or if you change your major (for example, Business Administration to Accounting or Chemistry to Biology), you must request a new I-20 by contacting the ISSS office.

Changes in Funding

If there is a substantial change in the source or amount of your funding, report this change to ISSS and a new I-20 will be issued to you.

Legal Name

You must bring proof of your name change (ie. passport) to the ISSS office and request that your I-20 be updated to reflect this change.