All current freshmen through senior high school students wishing to participate in the summer institute must complete the application process. Applications are due by May 15, 2019. Students will be notified of their acceptance as soon as possible. Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed. If you should have any questions about the program or the application process, please contact us at STUIMPACT@stu.edu.
Please click here to download Application.
- Completed Application.
- Letter of recommendation from Pastor, Youth Minister, Campus Minister, Teacher, etc.
- Personal essay reflecting on what you hope to gain from participating in STU IMPACT. Please explain your reasons for wanting to participate and describe a service project you would like to implement for your parish.
- Youth signed commitment form indicating willingness to complete the entire program to include mid-year convocation and service-justice project completion.
- Parent/Guardian signed commitment form indicating their willingness to support participation for the entire program including the service-justice project, Fall service project, and the Winter Convocation.
- Scholarship Application: In a short essay, please explain how a scholarship would enable you to participate in the program.
For questions, please contact: STUIMPACT@stu.edu