Apply for Grants
The Comcast Rise Investment Fund will award $1 million in $10,000 cash grants to 100 minority-owned small businesses in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
Grants totaling $1 million will be distributed as follows:
- 100 small businesses in Miami-Dade & Broward
- Each business will receive a $10,000 monetary grant
- Application period is October 1-14, 2021
- Grants will be announced at the end of November 2021 and awarded in December 2021
- For more information or to apply, visit www.ComcastRISE.com
- Be established and in operation for three or more years
- Employ a maximum of 25 people; full or part time
- Be at least 51% minority owned and operated; including Hispanic, Black, Indigenous, Asian or of mixed ethnic or racial background, among others
- Be independently owned and operated
- Be registered to conduct business in the US
If a business is not eligible for the Comcast RISE Investment Fund, applications are being accepted for marketing and technology services.