Maintain the focus of the operation on a faculty, staff and student centered learning and support environment. Develop an institution-wide approach that established the role of technology as an enabling mechanism for the achievement of the University’s mission and goals.
- Promote efficient and effective technology improvements that enhance student learning and simplify their interactions with university administrative functions.
- Ensure the seamless integration for all student, faculty and institutional information.
- Promote an accurate, reliable, flexible and easy to use information management systems infrastructure.
- Facilitate intra and inter departmental information sharing and support.
- Ensure system flexibility and growth potential. Adopt technologies whenever possible based upon industry standards and the University’s present and future requirements.
- Ensure that the funding, training and support resources are adequate and available to maintain the currency and effectiveness of the technological service.
- Promote multi-purpose and shared allocation of resources and technological services.
- Provide cost effective support services.