Please click here to update your contact information to receive the latest alumni and university news.
Please click here to view more information on Alumni ID and Fitness Center Membership
Alumni may order a replacement diploma by submitting a formal request letter to the Student Success Center via mail, email or fax. Please include the following information: full name (include maiden name if applicable), STU student ID number (if known) or Social Security Number, and the reason for your request (lost, stolen, damaged or legal name change).
The cost to reprint a diploma is $150. Once your request and payment are received, the Registrar’s Office will process the reprint request. Please note that diplomas are typically printed three times per year to coincide with the Fall Posting (printed in January), the Spring Commencement (printed in June), and the Summer Posting (printed in September).
St. Thomas University
Student Success Center
16401 NW 37 Avenue
Miami Gardens, FL 33054
St. James/OLPH Catholic Church
St. Thomas University/Biscayne College alumni are welcome to utilize the following Campus Ministry services:
- Mass: Daily Mass is celebrated at the Chapel of Saint Anthony (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 12:15 pm and Wednesdays and Sundays at 7:00 pm).
- Spiritual Retreats: For additional information, please contact the Office of Campus Ministry directly at email@example.com.
- Mass for a Departed Soul / Mass Cards: Alumni who would like to offer a Mass for a departed soul can request a Mass Card from the Office of Campus Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed (All Souls’ Day – November 2nd): We will remember in prayer alumni’s deceased loved ones, as well as alumni, and friends of St. Thomas University who have departed from this life. Alumni are invited to submit the names of their deceased loved ones for inclusion in the Memorial Book of Life. These names will be brought to the altar at the All Souls Mass and they will be remembered in prayer for nine days during our All Souls Novena of Masses.
- Anointing of the Sick: For additional information, please contact the Office of Campus Ministry directly at email@example.com.
- Sacramental Records/Certificates: St. Thomas University/the Chapel of Saint Anthony do not hold parish status.
- Sacramental requests, records and certificates are maintained by St. James/OLPH Catholic Church.540 NW 132nd Street North
Miami, FL 33168
CONTACT is the University Newsletter that is published each Fall and Spring, and mailed to all alumni, donors, corporate partners and university supporters. For Class Notes submissions including alumni news, photos, career changes, marriages, birth announcements, memberships and honors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign-up, please update your profile or simply send us a note to email@example.com.
Bobcat Insider is the quarterly alumni e-newsletter with university news, upcoming events, athletic highlights and more delivered right to your inbox! To sign-up, please update your update your profile or simply send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An STU license plate is a great way to show your St. Thomas University spirit while supporting academic excellence and the Annual Fund. Join hundreds of drivers in Florida riding with Bobcat pride.
How much does an STU license plate cost?
The STU license plate cost is a set fee of $25 annually, plus your regular Florida license plate registration fee (varies depending on your vehicle).
How much money goes to the Annual Fund?
When you purchase a new STU license plate, and with each yearly renewal thereafter, $25 goes back directly to the STU Annual Fund, which supports student scholarships, internships, study abroad, faculty and student research, and athletics.
How do I order an STU license plate?
Anyone residing in Florida is able to obtain an STU license plate. When you renew your registration online, at your local DMV office or tag agency, simply let them know you wish to replace your current license plate with a specialty STU license plate. If it is not time to replace your existing metal license plate (replaced every ten years), you will pay a few additional dollars to switch to the specialty STU license plate. Please view the links below for additional information:
- DMV Office List – http://www.flhsmv.gov/locations/
- Specialty License Plate FAQ – http://www.flhsmv.gov/specialtytags/slpfaq.html
- Specialty License Plate Office – (850) 617-2807
- Customer Service Center – (850) 617-2000
The STU Alumni Association has partnered with GEICO to offer special discounts on auto insurance to qualifying alumni. You can also find great rates on homeowners, renters, boat, and more! Every quote helps support St. Thomas University Alumni Association programs and events.
Learn more about this special discount offer and obtain your free insurance quote online or call 1-800-368-2734 and mention that you are a “St. Thomas University Alumni” member.
Through Tickets at Work, STU is proud to offer you exclusive discounts, special offers, access to preferred seating and many other special perks for thousands of products including theme parks, shows, sporting events, concerts, dinner shows, movies, car rentals, and much more.
To begin saving on all of your entertainment and travel needs, please register for your free account online. The STU Alumni Association member code (company code) is BOBCATS.