Support STU Law
More than 30 years after the founding of our Law School, it is now one of the top Catholic Law Schools in the South and has a legacy of outstanding graduates. Our mission of molding ethical leaders in the field of law is made possible by the generosity of alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff. We are blessed to have a community that shares our commitment to providing an excellent value-centered education in a highly personalized environment.
Annual giving is one of the most important ways alumni and friends of STU Law can make an immediate impact. The Law School Annual Fund serves as a critical source of funding for St. Thomas Law’s highest priorities.
Gifts received from our generous donors can be used for:
- Scholarships to students who might otherwise not be able to attend
- Resources for clinical and public interest programs
- Support for moot court, trial advocacy, and law journal activities
- Conferences, distinguished speakers, and symposia that help us expand our students’ horizons
- Career and professional development programs that help our students build their futures
- Law Library acquisitions that help keep us up to date