Supporting Leaders for Life
The Augustinians who founded our University had few worldly goods, but possessed deep spiritual faith and a core belief in the transformative power of education. In keeping with the teaching traditions of St. Thomas of Villanova, more than 70 years later, our institution is one of the top Catholic universities in the Southeast and has a legacy of outstanding graduates.
Our mission of molding ethical leaders is made possible by the generosity of alumni, parents, friends, supporters, faculty and staff. We are blessed to have a community that shares our commitment to providing an excellent, value-centered education.
When you give to the STU Blueprint for Leadership Campaign,
- You help underwrite the cost of tuition. Close to 93% of STU students receive institutional scholarships.
- You sponsor student STEM research, internships and study aboard programs.
- You make possible state-of-the-art laboratories, classroom technology upgrades and digitalized library resources.
- You invest in academic excellence – from top-tier faculty to new fields of study.
- You boost our Bobcat Athletic by funding the equipment and facilities our teams need to win.
- You partner with STU in building a 21st century campus.