Office of Alumni Relations
The St. Thomas University Alumni Association’s mission is to engage and to connect with alumni, students, donors and friends to create meaningful partnerships that support the mission and goals of the University.
The STU Alumni Association (STUAA) is comprised of all Biscayne College and St. Thomas University graduates. As a member of the Alumni Association, you are an integral part of the university’s advancement. Your participation in our local and regional events and activities helps to maintain, and build upon our deep-rooted legacy of being Leaders for Life. Together we can continue to prove to the world why St. Thomas University is one of the leading Catholic universities in the United States! Your complimentary STUAA membership includes access to:
- Career Services: Access to online and in-person career advising, job fair expos, and job search assistance.
- Alumni Publications: subscription to CONTACT, the official Alumni Newsletter published twice a year, and our monthly Bobcat Insider e-newsletter.
- Special Savings and Discounts: Member-only savings and discounts on GEICO insurance, travel, hotel, sporting events, theme parks, concerts, and more.
- On-Campus Resources: Full privileges at the STU Library, free admission to the Archbishop John C. Favalora Archive and Museum, Alumni ID Card ($10 fee), and alumni parking decal.
- STU Events: Invitations to attend all events including alumni receptions, lectures, business networking events, and other campus activities.
Office of Philanthropy | Main Library, 2nd Floor
St. Thomas University
16401 NW 37th Avenue | Miami Gardens, FL 33054