Windows Instructions for Student Printing
Follow the 3 steps below on your personal notebook to securely print in the Main Library or Law Library.
STEP 1: Download and Install (one time only)
While on-campus, click the link below to download and install the printer software.
- For Internet Explorer, run and allow the installation to continue.
- For Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, save the file then install the software.
- When the installation is done, click Finish.
Download the printer software here, when you are on-campus.
STEP 2: Print
This installation should have created a new printer on your notebook listed as STU Student Printer. This is the printer to select from the Printer Name drop-down menu when printing.
- After sending each print job you will be prompted to login with your STU username and password.
STEP 3: Pickup Print Jobs
Always use your STU student ID Card to pickup your print jobs at any student accessible printer closest to your location.
- Swipe your STU student ID Card on the printer’s card reader located on the top right.
- Select a specific job or select Print All to print all the jobs.
- When done, log off by pressing the Access button twice on the printer panel.
Print jobs will be held for 2 hours in the queue then purged after that time.