The Center provides undergraduate and graduate skills assessment, as well as other computer-based exams, to both St. Thomas University students and non-St. Thomas University students.
Undergraduate Placement Exam
- Practice for this exam - Placement Test Preparation
- Take your placement exam online - Application (NOTE: There is a $25 fee to take your examination through this service. Fee will be credited to the student’s account AFTER course withdrawal deadline with 100% refund day has elapsed.)
College Credit Exams
Students obtaining satisfactory scores in a particular subject area can earn college credits.
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) Examinations – Contact the Testing Center to make an appointment
- APA style exam - Contact the Testing Center to make an appointment
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) - Application
- Proctoring Service - Application
- TOEFL iBT® Test - Contact the Testing Center for upcoming exam dates