Bar Preparation Programs
The Florida Bar
- Bar Application Information
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements
- Standard 504 sets out a law school's responsibility to assess an applicant's character and fitness qualifications and to advise applicants that such qualifications exist for admittance to the school and for admission to the bar. Students should refer to Chart 2 of the Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements for the character and fitness determinations in the state(s) in which they plan to sit for the bar examination.
- Law school applications may be reviewed by the admissions agencies for consistency with the record at the time of seeking admission.
- The Moral Character and Fitness section of the Code of Recommended Standards for Bar Examiners, which is included in the Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements includes examples of issues that might be cause for further inquiry before the bar examining authority decides whether the applicant possesses the character and fitness to practice law.
- Character and Fitness
- Florida Lawyers Assistance and Law Students
- American Bar Association
- ABA Standard 504(a): In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
- Bar Admissions Information
Bar Review Courses
Graduates studying for the Bar exam are assigned a Bar Mentor, a current faculty member. Mentors coach the graduate through the bar study cycle with periodic correspondence and feedback on progress.
Supplemental Bar Review
A series of bar review sessions are conducted for the February and July Florida Bar exam. Sessions are designed to supplement, not replace, commercial courses. All graduates studying for the Bar exam are invited to attend.
ExamSoft Deadline for Florida Bar Exam
||Apply With The Board By
||Register And Qualify With ExamSoft
||November 15 - January 15
||May 1 - June 15
System requirements for use of a laptop computer on the examination can be found on the ExamSoft® website.