Caribbean Association of Law Students
The mission of the Caribbean Law Students Association is to promote a greater awareness of and commitment to the civil, economic, social, cultural and political rights of the Caribbean community, culture, and heritage. The Caribbean Law Students Association fosters and encourages academic and professional excellence among Caribbean law students.
The Objectives of the Organization are to:
- Articulate and promote the goals and objectives of Caribbean Law Students in South Florida.
- Foster and encourage academic and professional excellence among Caribbean Law Students.
- Promote a greater awareness of and commitment to the civil and political rights of the Caribbean community.
- Foster and engender relationships with Caribbean Law Students outside of Florida and the United States.
- Develop relationships with Caribbean academic and professional organizations; • Increase the enrollment of Caribbean law students.
- Promote the general welfare of Caribbean citizens in South Florida.
- Uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession among Caribbean Law Students, both on a local and national level.
- Create networking opportunities for Law Students interested in doing business with the Caribbean and its community.
We look forward to meeting you this upcoming year. Please feel free to contact our board members with any questions, concerns, or information out our organization.
Board Members 2019-2020
Aida Denis, President
Sarah Thelemaque, Vice President
Mindy Clarke, Treasurer
Jaime Noicely, Secretary