The Registrar’s Office will compile, process, and maintain accurate academic records for all students currently and previously enrolled at St. Thomas University/Biscayne College. The office will respond to legitimate requests for information or services as quickly and accurately as possible. The office will provide friendly, professional, efficient, and courteous administrative services to all students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
The Registrar’s Office is provides information and guidance for the following:
- Maintaining Student Records
- Academic Calendars
- Change of Names
- Deferment forms (verification)
- Degree Audits
- Enrollment/Degree Verification (Clearing House)
- Evaluation of Transcripts (CLEP and Credit By Exam Recording)
- Grade Verification and Posting
- Graduation Audits/Diploma Processing
- Graduation Regalia
- Veteran Certification (processes)
Student Success Center information.
The phone number is 305-474-6900
The phone number is 305-474-6950