Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business
This Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Business (IB) prepares the student for a career in international business, including international trade and management. In addition to a broad business background, students complete courses addressing a multitude of political, economic, and social issues encountered within the global economy. In the BBA-IB program, you will learn about the exciting and dynamic fields of international trade, international sales and business development, market research, international operations, banking, and international economic development!
- Opportunity to participate in short-term international business projects with real global companies from around the world.
- Opportunity to work on international business research with faculty.
- Learn about the steps needed to become a certified global business professional. This certification will help you build careers in international trade and management.
- Work with people from other parts of the world to solve global business problems and develop key global business skills.
- Develop cultural intelligence skills that are essential for success in the international business marketplace.
- Learn in classes that are small sized. These small sized classes will help you to interact closely with your professor and to achieve a more personalized education experience.
The graduates will be able to find work in the Logistics Industry or Management Industry, or continue their education in graduate school. Specific career pathways include:
- International trade specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- International market researcher
- Industry analyst
Curriculum (Course Sampling)
MAR 4156 International Market Analysis
ECO 3703 Principles of International Economics
FIN 4604 Principles of International Corporate Finance/ Principles of Finance.
BUS 499 Internship in Business