Introduction to Law School Programs
Introduction to Legal Studies is a non-credit summer program offered to incoming students. Through St. Thomas Law’s Introduction to Legal Studies Program, students have an unparalleled chance to develop an accurate picture of the realities, rewards, and challenges of being a law student before beginning law school. Throughout the Program, students have the opportunity to:
- Gain a comprehensive grounding in fundamental legal concepts and techniques;
- Enhance foundational academic and legal skills;
- Learn firsthand about different aspects of the law from law school professors;
- Prepare for law school and a lifetime of informed citizenship; and
- Develop professional contacts.
2022 Program Dates:
- August 1 – August 5 – 10:00am-3:00pm
- 1L Orientation: August 8 – August 12, 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.