Financial Aid Forms
To complete and submit your forms electronically first-time users will be required to create a user account and login. You will be prompted to use your login every time you complete an electronic form as a student of St. Thomas University.
Parents of dependent students must create their own login account in order to complete and electronically sign the Parent Federal PLUS Loan application and Verification Worksheet.
Allow a minimum of 3-5 business days from the time you submit your forms before it reflects in our system. You can view all required documents by logging into your MyBobcat account, and selecting the Financial Aid tab.
Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Apply for a PLUS Loan (Parent of Dependent Students)
- Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) (Parent of Dependent Students)
- Apply for a PLUS Loan (Graduate Students only)
- Direct GRAD PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) (Graduate Students only)
- Go to Financial Aid Self-Service and Request a New Parent PLUS/Graduate PLUS Loan (Indicate Loan amount and term).
Verification Forms 2021-2022
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2021.22 Identity Statement(required for V4)
- Student Non-Filer Statement Form
- **NOTE: For all Dependent Verification worksheets: Student logs in first and provides parent’s email to allow parent to complete his/her section
Independent and Graduate Students