Introduction to Legal Studies – Conditional
Introduction to Legal Studies–Conditional is a three-week, non-credit program offered to a select group of students seeking to be admitted. Students admitted to our Introduction to Legal Studies (ILS)-Conditional Program are extended an opportunity to gain admission to our Fall class upon the successful completion (top 15%) of the Program.
The program is provided to students at no cost. Once a student gains admission to St. Thomas Law through the ILS Conditional course, the student will be required to pay a $500.00 seat deposit.
2021 Program Dates
- ILS Orientation: Friday, June 4, 2021, 9:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Week 1: June 7 – June 11, 10:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Exam: Saturday June 12, 9:30a.m. – 11:30p.m.
- Week 2: June 14 – June 18, 10:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Exam: Saturday June 19, 9:30a.m. – 11:30p.m.
- Week 3: June 21 – June 25, 10:00a.m. – 12:00p.m.
- Exam: Saturday June 26, 9:30a.m. – 11:30p.m.