How To Apply for Housing
You must first submit your admissions application before you can apply for on-campus housing. Applying to live on campus involves a separate process from applying for admission, and only full-time students are eligible to live in on-campus housing.
Once your application for admission has been processed and you are admitted, you will receive your acceptance letter containing your STU login information (ID number and password), which you will need to complete your housing application. The User Name and Initial Password are located in your acceptance letter.
You will use this User Name and Initial Password to access you’re My Bobcat account for the first time on the internet (http://bobcat.stu.edu) to apply for housing, view personal student information, view your financial aid information, and access many other options.
To begin the application process, please follow the following steps:
- Login to your MyBobcat account
- Navigate to the left and click on the tab at the top of the page titled Housing.
- Click on the “Apply for Housing HERE”
- Use the “Login with an external service: STU- STUDENT SSO LOGIN” which will redirect you to the STU Login page.
- Click on the application tab at the top of the page and then select the term (Academic Year 2021-2022 Fall-Spring) you are applying for.