Bachelor of Business Administration in Management / Cyber Security Management
This Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management prepares students to pursue a career in managing activities in a private, public, non-profit, or governmental organization. In addition to specific management and behavioral courses, formal studies will include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems and Statistics. The Cyber Security Management specialization is tailored for students who want to pursue a career defending organizational information technology systems.
Students who complete the cyber security program will be transformed into a knowledgeable, confident and ethical leader.
Students who enroll in St. Thomas University’s Cyber Security & Information Security program will be provided with a complete and thorough education of everything related to cyber security management and what goes into protecting information & technological assets of the organizations they work for. The BBA in Management / Cyber Security degree is designed for enthusiastic hardworking individuals with a passion for making ethical business decisions in a cyber security world.
BBA Cyber Security Degree Highlights
After completing the cyber security courses and graduating from STU with a BBA in Cyber Security Management you will effectively be able to administer what you’ve learned and successfully be able to:
- Identify and handle any potential threats, hacks, acts of cyber terrorism or cyber breaches by learning through our curriculum how to develop and administer the best course of action
- Apply the foundation of knowledge of business administration you’ve obtained to succeed in your career
- Seamlessly handle any business decisions that may arise in an ethical and confident manner
Top 3 Careers in Cyber Security→
Some of the job titles in this field include, Information Privacy Scientist, Security Information Technology Expert, Forensics Expert, Security/Privacy Officer, Cyber Security Analyst, Information Systems Security Office, Network Security Administrator
- Average salary for a U.S. Cyber Security professional is $116,000
- More than 209,000 Cyber Security jobs in the U.S. are unfilled
- Cyber Security profession is growing at a rate of 36.5% through 2022
- Worldwide shortage of Cyber Security professionals: 1 million openings
Curriculum (Course Sampling)
COP 4940 Special Topics in Computer and Information Science BUS 326 Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making CIS 3510 Information Technology Project Management CIS 4360 Computer Security
Request InformationApply Now