Digital Content and Graphic Designer
**This is an on-site position. Remote workers will NOT be considered.**
The Digital Content and Graphic Designer will create digital multimedia, including photography, videography, graphic design, and other digital media as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include video recording and editing, photography and photo editing, graphic design and editing, and training support for faculty, staff, and students.
- A Bachelors degree in Multimedia Creation, Graphic Design, TV & Film Production,
- Communications (or a related field), or commensurate experience.
- At least two years of video production experience
- At least two years of photography experience
- At least two years of graphic design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and lnDesign
- An understanding of brand-first integrated marketing techniques
- A focus on design principles, narrative structure, storyboarding, digital imaging, and scripting.
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Night and weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami Gardens, FL 33054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience using Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom?
- Do you have experience using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
APPLICATION PROCESS: Apply on Indeed.com
MS Word or PDF attachments only.
St. Thomas University is an E-Verify® Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to pass a criminal background screening and official degree transcripts will be required upon hire.