ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY Spring 2022
New Student Orientation and Registration
New Undergraduate Students
Upon receiving admission to St. Thomas University, new students are required to submit a $200 tuition deposit to secure their seat for the upcoming semester. Upon submission of the tuition deposit, you must RSVP for one of the orientation dates below. Your faculty advisor will register your classes for you and provide you with information regarding your academic program. Your faculty advisor will also assist you in creating an academic plan that will set you on track to graduate as soon as possible.
Spring 2022 Students
Congratulations on becoming a Bobcat! To confirm your enrollment, please RSVP for an Orientation date below.
Online Orientation is a fun, informative event that lasts about 90 minutes. You have from 8:00 am to 5pm the following day to complete.
Spring 2022 Orientation dates (please choose one date):
** New traditional on ground students are required to submit a $200 tuition deposit to secure their seat for the upcoming semester and register for classes.
Exempt from the Orientation Event
- Current STU students
- Dual Enrollment students
- Graduate students
- Online Students
- Submit Deposit.
- Submit Housing Application (Online Housing Application).
- Submit your housing verification form if you do NOT plan to live on campus. You can obtain the verification form here if you have not already submitted it.
- Submit STU Health and Vaccination Disclosure Form and copies of immunization records (Health Insurance and Immunization Forms).
What do I need to know before Orientation Day?
- You must submit your one-time $200 Tuition Deposit (this is not an additional fee, it goes toward your tuition). Link: www.stu.edu/deposit
- The morning of your orientation at 8am! We will send you a link to log in to your Orientation CANVAS account. You will need to complete each module.
- You will learn how to navigate through Canvas, MyBobcat, View Financial Aid Documents, Receive your Class Schedule, and more!
- In the very last module, you must complete the Registration Acknowledgement.
- Once you have completed all modules you are now officially a Bobcat!
- An Admissions Counselor or Coach will follow up with you the following Monday to see if you have any additional questions.
- Please Check your Email for instructions on picking up your photo ID and Parking Pass
On Orientation Day You Will Need to Bring:
- A photo ID. A driver’s license, state-issued ID, or student ID card from another college will work. This will allow us to create your STU student ID card.
- Your STU Health and Vaccination Disclosure form and copies of your immunization records and insurance waiver (Submit Online Only). You can find the health forms here.
** New traditional on ground students are required to submit a $200 tuition deposit in order to secure their seat for the upcoming semester and register for classes.
Make sure you have submitted all required documents to financial aid. You can check by logging into your MyBobcat Self Service
Make sure you send your final official transcripts to STU after graduation or your final college term.
Insurance Waiver: If you plan to waive coverage you have until January 10th, 2022 https://www.stu.edu/students/student-affairs/student-health-center/student-health-insurance/
First Payment Plan is Due: December 15th, 2022. Sign-up for your plan via your MyBobcat account. DO NOT WAIT to get this done, the sooner you enroll, the better.
During your Orientation, you can look forward to:
- Receiving Class Schedule
- Obtaining instructions for a Student ID card and parking pass
- Reviewing important deadlines and tutorials for Admissions, Financial Aid, and Business Office requirements
For further information, please contact the Office of Admissions at (call or text) 305-928-2865.