SEAMLESS TRANSFER TO ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY
IF YOU HAVE BIG DREAMS, MAKE YOUR MOVE
Complete your degree in a university that is all about you. St. Thomas University is focused on powerful connections between knowledge, technology, ethics, and global futures that will make you flexible, bold, resilient, and ready. You are ready to make the change and want a smooth transition. STU wants to help you with the STU Transfer Experience!
WE’LL DO THE WORK FOR YOU SO YOU CAN START ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF A TRUE PRIVATE EDUCATION
St. Thomas University is committed to helping you make a smooth transition as you pursue your new academic career. Admission Officers are available to answer your questions.
Ease of transfer includes:
- No application fees
- Easy Credit Transfer – STU is a part of the State Numbering System so transferring from a state university is seamless.
- Unofficial evaluation of transfer credits: you can submit an unofficial transcript before you apply
- One-on-one academic advising
- Unique student job placement opportunities
- Competitive scholarship packages
- An Associate in Arts (AA) degree receives automatic 60 transfer credits
- Community college transfers receive up to 60 credits
- 4 year university transfer receive up to 90 credits
- Personal campus visit so you can meet with the faculty, talk to Financial Aid, get help with your FAFSA and tour our beautiful campus. Schedule here
Transfer Student Scholarships (Domestic Only)
Award up to $14,000 per year
To be considered for this award the first time transfer student must have a minimum GPA of 3.6 or higher and 12 transferable hours.
Award up to $12,000 per year
To be considered for this award the first time transfer student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0-3.59 and 12 transferable hour.
Award of up to $10,000 per year
To be considered for this award the first time transfer student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 to 2.99 and 12 transferable hours.
Only students having completed 12 credit hours or more from an accredited college or university are considered transfer students and are not required to submit SAT or ACT test scores; only official college transcripts need to be submitted.
Official college/university transcripts must be sent directly to St. Thomas University from the college/university the student is transferring from.
Carly F. Scola
About me: Hello and welcome! I am Carly, a new transfer admissions counselor at St. Thomas University. I am an Arizona native born and raised. I attended Arizona State University as a student-athlete on the Women’s Gymnastics team and served as a vault specialist. I graduated from Arizona State in 2011, earning my Bachelors of Science in Communications. In 2018, I graduated from Georgia Southern University with my Masters in Kinesiology with a coaching concentration. I recently moved to beautiful Miami, to work closely with students who are interested in transferring to St. Thomas. I am extremely passionate about helping students achieve their academic and professional goals. In my short time here at St. Thomas, I am enjoying the small, tight knit community that St. Thomas has to offer. I am here to help you enjoy the college searching process and introduce you to our unique University. I look forward to meeting you!