Monsignor Casale Honors College
The Monsignor Casale Honors Program is named after Reverend Monsignor Franklyn M. Casale, President Emeritus of St. Thomas University. To be considered for a position in the Honors Program, students must have a 3.5 GPA and demonstrate a commitment to growth in the areas of academics, community engagement, and ethical leadership formation.
The Honors College delivers a transformative education through personalized attention, leadership development opportunities, mentorship with community leaders, and community engagement. Its rigorous academic program provides the foundation for a successful professional journey that revolves around the intimate link between purpose, passion, and opportunity.
Monsignor Casale Honors College at St. Thomas University strives to develop flexible, bold, and resilient leaders of tomorrow who recognize that education is a vocation to fulfill their life purpose, with the intention of supporting students as they develop the skills needed to be successful in life and work or productive activity.
If you want to make a difference in the world, learn from global experts, and experience a classroom with no boundaries, choose the Monsignor Casale Honors College at St. Thomas University.
- One-on-one advising with an honors mentor
- Academic scholarships
- Community engagement projects
- Study abroad opportunities
- Intermediate to superior proficiency in a second language
- Innovative honors courses taught by honors faculty
- Networking with South Florida leaders at cultural colloquiums
- Attendance at National Honor Society annual conference
- Funded research opportunities
- Funded internship opportunities
- LSAT / MCAT preparation
- 3.5 Cumulative GPA
- Application Completion
- Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent
- Interview for admissions into the Honors College Program
For more information, please contact
Professor Christtian Travieso
Interim Director of the Honors College