STU IMPACT will gather 100 young men and women throughout the country for a six-day live-in vocational discernment experience. The summer program will be separated into a 6 day women’s week followed by a 6 day men’s week in which the participants will hear from world renowned speakers, scholars, and engage in activities designed to help them cultivate a discerning heart through fellowship and charity. The Institute seeks to help the discerning young adult explore their faith and who God is calling them to be in both the Church and the world.
St. Thomas University’s Youth Theological Initiative is a residential learning community grounded in the catholic faith. At St. Thomas, we believe God is calling each person towards a happy and meaningful life. Through experiential learning initiatives, STU Impact seeks to assist high school students in discovering how their gifts contribute to the building of God’s Kingdom. We are committed to forming leaders for a greater community which will shine as a beacon of God’s light.
– Women’s Week June 13-18 2021
– Men’s Week June 20-25 2021
- 6-day residential immersion experience including all housing and food costs
- Daily Mass, Adoration, and worship
- Formal Theological education
- Small group sessions
- Recreational activities
- Participating in a Catholic Relief Services “Rise against Hunger’ Food Packing event where 20000 meals will be given to those in need
For questions, please contact: STUIMPACT@stu.edu