Master in Executive Leadership
The Master in Ethical Leadership (MEL) is designed exclusively for adults who wish to advance their careers. The degree is for persons who hold managerial, executive and other leadership positions in industry, government and non-profit organizations. The Master in Ethical Leadership program strives to create effective leaders through a program that synthesizes cutting-edge concepts and the student’s professional experiences. Students gain valuable skills needed for the new work environment, as well as first-hand knowledge of current practices and trends using a mixture of theory and practice. The Master in Ethical Leadership is designed for:
- Leaders of organizational change and innovation
- Strategic thinkers within the workplace
- Managers and Executives who will employ critical and creative analysis
- Ethical decision makers
- Collaborative team communicators
- Can be completed in 18 months, 100% online, taking one course at a time, in a cohort format allowing you to work full-time while earning your degree.
- Develop leadership and management skills suited for diverse groups of learners and organizational cultures that support continuous innovation.
- Ideal for corporate leaders in diverse and changing organizations.
- Mid and Upper Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Public Administration
- Military and Law Enforcement
Curriculum (Course Sampling)
- MPS 503 Applied Research Method
- MPS 580 Managing Technology
- MPS 660 Project Management & Leadership
- MPS 635 Legal and Ethical Aspects of Organizations