Instructions to Obtain Transcripts
Please ensure that your transcripts are completed or up to date before you submit your official transcript request. You may verify final grades and/or degree posting, by reviewing your Unofficial Transcripts on www.flvc.org.
You must have your STU Username and Password or PIN in order to obtain official or unofficial transcripts.
STU USERNAME AND PASSWORD OR PIN
To obtain your STU Username and Password or PIN:
- Go to https://bobcat.stu.edu and
- Click on What's My User Name or ID under the Guests Menu on the left-hand side and follow the instructions on your screen OR
- Click on Forgot My Password or PIN under the Guests Menu on the left-hand side follow the instructions on your screen
- You may also download a PIN Request form available here and fax it to 305-474-6930 - (24 hours processing time)Click for Instructions
- Log in to MyBobcat using your STU Username and Password or PIN.
- Click on Students (left hand side).
- Click on Unofficial Transcript
FLORIDA CENTER for THEOLOGICAL STUDIES (FCTS)
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
Current St. Thomas University Students or Alumni are required to complete the Official Transcript Request available at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Official Transcript Request, please click here.
Provided by NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, Virginia 20171 – 703-742-4200 – www.studentclearinghouse.org