Welcome to St. Thomas University! We are excited that you have chosen to take advantage of our course offerings while attending other universities. We hope that you will have an enjoyable and rewarding experience here.
If you do not have your Username and Password/Pin or need to reset please go to https://go.stu.edu/Reset-Password
Please note that as a Non-Degree/Transient Student Financial Aid is not available. The information below is located in the university catalog.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (FEDERAL AND STATE PROGRAMS)
Certain but not all eligibility requirements for federal and state financial assistance are summarized as follows:
- Complete the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://fafsa.ed.gov
- Apply within designated priority deadlines using Federal School code 001468 for St. Thomas University.
- Demonstrate financial need (except for some loan programs).
- Provide proof of a standard high school diploma, a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, pass a test approved by the US Department of Education, or meet other standards approved by the US Department of Education.
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program at St. Thomas University.
- Be a US citizen or an eligible non-citizen of the US.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress (as determined by the University).
- Sign a statement on the FAFSA certifying use of federal student aid only for educational purposes.
- Sign a statement on the FAFSA certifying that you do not owe a refund on a federal student grant or that you are not in default on a federal student loan.
- Register with Selective Service (if you are a male 18 through 25 years of age).
- Not be a convicted drug offender during the period for which you will be receiving Title IV assistance.
Please note some aid programs may have earlier deadlines, as established by specific organizations. These deadlines must be met to receive aid from these specific programs.
- Go to www.stu.edu.
- Click on MyBobcat from the top gray bar.
- Log in with user name and password. If you do not know your login information or have any issues logging in, please contact the Student Success Center at 305-474-6900
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on the Registration tab. You can search for any registration holds prior to registering under the Registration Holds tab.
- Click on the Register and Drop Sections and click OK.
- You will be prompted to several screens with disclaimers. You must read and acknowledge and once done please click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Next the registration page will show. If you know the courses and sections that you want click the Express Registration. If you need to search for courses please click the Search and Register for Sections tab. You can also search for courses under the Search for Sections tab.
- Once you have completed your registration, you may print your registration statement/class schedule by clicking the Registration Statement tab. Select a term or enter the date range click submit. Right click and print.