Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Our tuition is one of the most competitive among ABA-Law Schools. The program’s tuition is fixed at $30,264.00, and its fees at $125. The LL.M. is a 26-credits program at $1,164.00 per credit hour.
|LL.M. in Cybersecurity Program (Full-time)|
|Full-Time Tuition (26 credits)||$30,264.00|
|Information Technology Fee||$75.00|
|Total Tuition and Fees||$30,389.00|
Students attending the program may apply for the following loans through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program:
- Direct Loan – graduate & professional students (unsubsidized)
- Grad PLUS Loan – graduate & professional students
- Annual maximum is $20,500.
- Aggregate maximum is $138,500, including undergraduate debt.
- Maximum eligibility is equal to the Cost of Attendance less other aid.
- Approval is based on satisfactory credit review.
A graduate student may borrow up to the cost of attendance or up to the specified loan limit (whichever comes first). The annual unsubsidized Direct Loan limit is $20,500.
For information on how to apply, please visit the Financial Aid Offices Applying for Financial Aid page.
For general questions regarding the process, contact the STU Law Financial Aid Office.