Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
Our tuition is one of the most competitive among ABA-Law Schools. The program’s tuition is fixed at $30,264.00, and its fees at $125. The LL.M. is a 26-credits program at $1,164.00 per credit hour.
|LL.M. in Cybersecurity Program (Full-time)|
|Full-Time Tuition (26 credits)||$30,264.00|
|Information Technology Fee||$75.00|
|Seat Deposit (required)*||$500|
|Total Tuition and Fees||$30,389.00|
*Admitted applicants are required to pay a $500 deposit to reserve a place in the graduate program. The deposit is not refundable, but will be applied toward the tuition bill in the first semester.
Students attending the program may apply for the following loans through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program:
- Direct Loan – graduate & professional students (unsubsidized)
- Grad PLUS Loan – graduate & professional students
- Annual maximum is $20,500.
- Aggregate maximum is $138,500, including undergraduate debt.
- Maximum eligibility is equal to the Cost of Attendance less other aid.
- Approval is based on satisfactory credit review.
A graduate student may borrow up to the cost of attendance or up to the specified loan limit (whichever comes first). The annual unsubsidized Direct Loan limit is $20,500.
For information on how to apply, please visit the Financial Aid Offices Applying for Financial Aid page.
For general questions regarding the process, contact the STU Law Financial Aid Office.