Publishing Your Thesis or Dissertation
The St. Thomas University Library is here to support you throughout the entire process of earning your Ph.D., Ed.D., or master’s degree.
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Research involving human subjects, including students, faculty, or staff at St. Thomas University requires prior authorization. Please visit the IRB website for more details about preparing and submitting a research application.
Dissertation and Thesis Publication
The University Library plays a special role in the publication of your dissertation or thesis, after your committee has approved it.
Please, review all of the requirements in the Dissertation Publication Manual or the Thesis Publication Manual when preparing your manuscript. When your document is approved, begin the Dissertation Submission process by clicking on this link and uploading your document to the ProQuest ETD / St. Thomas University Submission site.
For tutorials and text guides on how to format page numbers or create a dynamic table of contents in MS Word 2007 or 2010, see our How To section.
STU Dissertations & Theses Collection
To access the STU Dissertations and Theses, please follow the proceeding steps:
- Visit ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- On the top ribbon, click on Advanced Search
- Towards the middle of the page, click on “Look up Universities/institutions”
- Type in “St. Thomas University” and click on “Find”
- On the list provided, select “St. Thomas University” and “Add to Search”
- Click on “Search” on the right corner
This will display results of dissertations/theses that have been published at STU.