Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! The Graduation Expo is a one-stop shop where you can order all your graduation items. It is here where you can order your cap and gown, announcements, college rings, frames and even take professional graduation photos!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please print and bring a copy of your email confirmation to the Graduation Expo. Your email will be the confirmation that you have successfully applied for graduation.
Please note all of the important dates and times below so you can stay in the loop!
- Monday, October 10, 2016 - 1:00pm - 6:30pm
Schedule a Graduation Photo Appointment
*Cap and Gown MUST be ordered on one of these dates.
In addition to ordering cap and gown sizing, the following services will be available:
Cap and Gown
- Official STU class rings at a discount rate
- Personalize announcements available to order
- Other graduation memorabilia for purchase
- Graduation photos will be taken ($10.00 - cash only)
- Information on services offered by Career Services
- Account balance information provided by the Business Office
- Assistance with Perkins Loan Exit Interview
- Confirmation that your graduation application has been received.
- Receive financial aid information
- Exit interviews
Everyone should have appropriate regalia. Faculty and Administration that do not have academic regalia may place orders at the:
- Monday, October 10, 2016 - 1:30pm - 6:30pm
- All participants are requested to arrive at the Chapel by 6:30pm
- Only gown and hood are to be worn for this service
- Look for directional signs for the processional line-up
- The Commencement Ceremony begins promptly at 10:00am
- Plan to arrive with cap, gown, and hood ready to line-up for the processional no later than 9:30am
- Instructions for the processional line-up will be available when you arrive