Associate Professor of Business
Hagai Gringarten is a Professor of Marketing at the School of Business. Dr. Gringarten has been a faculty member at St. Thomas University since 2005. Along the way, he served as president of the American Marketing Association South Florida chapter, worked as Development Manager for Blockbuster , and founded and later sold a specialty coffee company.
Dr. Gringarten has co-authored a bestselling book about coffee. He also pursued postgraduate studies at Harvard Graduate School of Business and the Kellogg School of management.
Current research interests include branding, marketing and academic publishing. His teaching areas of interest include strategic branding, personal branding, marketing, and international business. He is an active member of the American Marketing Association, and has been a consultant to several organizations, primarily in the international business and branding area. Dr. Gringarten serves as a faculty advisor to the American Marketing Association chapter, STU Monthly, and the Investment Club at St. Thomas University.
- Gringarten, H., Fernández-Calienes, R., & Mitchell, L. (2015). Publishing a Book Review in Accounting Journal: a lost art? The Journal of International & Interdisciplinary Business Research
- Gringarten, H. (2015). “Brand Equity”. Encyclopedia of Economics and Society, Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Gringarten, H. (2015). “LinkedIn”. Encyclopedia of Economics and Society, Los Angeles, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Gringarten, H., Fernández-Calienes, R. (2014) How to Write and Publish a Book Review in a Marketing Journal. Strategic Management Review Journal, 8(1), 109-123.
- Founder, publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (JMR).
- Co-founder and faculty advisor to the Journal of Student Research(JSR).
- Serves on the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of International & Interdisciplinary Business Research.