Make a Payment
Dual Enrollment Rate and Fees:
$60/credit per semester
- Ex: 3 credit course = $180
- Ex: 4 credit course = $240
For Online Payment:
- Go to: https://go.stu.edu/pay
- Fill out the form. Please make sure to add STU ID# or SS# and select “Dual Enrollment” for the “What is this payment for?” option.
- Once completed, Click SUBMIT
Note: ONLY the following Card Types are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club & JCB.
For Payment with Checks:
- Submit check to your High School Dual Enrollment Liaison
Note: Make checks payable to St. Thomas University
For payment with Florida Prepaid College Plan, inform the high school liaison:
- Inform the high school liaison
- Login to your Florida Prepaid College Plan account (https://www.myfloridaprepaid.com/ )
- Complete a Transfer Authorization Form
- Make sure to write St. Thomas University as the payee
(Federal School Code 001468).
FPP Customer Service Phone. 1-800-552-4723
*Notes: First time STU Dual Enrollment students, PLEASE WAIT 48 HOURS BEFORE ACCESSING MyBobcat Portal (https://bobcat.stu.edu), where students are able to: view account balance and pay the balance, as well as, view the schedule and Dual Enrollment course grades, at the completion of each semester.
If you have any issues login to the MyBobcat Portal, please feel free to contact the STU HelpDesk at (305) 628-6610 or 1-888-691-5073, make sure to state that you are a Dual Enrollment student.
Students attending any of our participating Miami Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) are not assessed tuition fees.
MDCPS waives the tuition since they would have a contract with St. Thomas University.