STUDY TRADE AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT AT ST. THOMAS UNIVERSITY
STU’s Trade and Logistics Management Program will Mold You into a Knowledgeable, Confident and Ethical Leader
The program is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of trade and logistics management, and the major functional activities related to total quality and advanced operations within an organization. The curriculum combines the business skills needed for sound decision-making with specialized coursework in trade and logistics.
The program also allows individuals to focus on an area of interest and/or a field experience. Our Trade and Logistics Management program is a specialized degree that includes coursework in managerial decision making; demand planning; purchasing; supply, inventory, and transportation management; strategic supply chain management.
- Opportunity to network with notable industry leaders and professionals
- Industry relevant curriculum geared toward student success
- Program developed based on feedback from Trade and Logistics industry leaders
- Working professionals can earn the degree in one year (30 credits)
- On-campus evening & Saturday classes (14:1 class size)
- Complete on-line courses
- Tuition lower than state universities
- Free textbooks
Curriculum Course Sampling
- Global Trade Issues and Applications
- Total Quality Management
- Strategic Logistics Management
- Supply Chain Security
- Sales and Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Logistics Engineer
- International Logistics Manager
Fill out the form to receive personalized information about the program.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the button below to apply.
NO MATTER WHERE YOU WANT TO GO IN LIFE, YOU CAN GET THERE FROM HERE.